Tasteful Ideas & Free Events for the Holidays
We're stocking up on new cheeses, charcuterie, wines, spirits, mixers and lots of fun stuff for the holiday season. We've also scheduled several events until Christmas Eve that should get you inspired.
Here are five ways we can make your holidays easier:
1. Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner: Order your turkey, sides, pie and wines on our website by Friday, Nov. 18th for pick up before Thanksgiving. Christmas brunch and dinner selections will be live on our website to order starting Friday, December 9.
2. Cheese & Charcuterie Boards: We firmly believe that cheese and charcuterie boards are not a craft exercise ... high quality ingredients that taste amazing is the most important consideration. That's why we make our boards to order the day they are going to be served if at all possible. Contact us through Shopify or by phone and we will make something special for you. Want to do it yourself? We can help you pick out all the right stuff for your holiday gathering.
3. Gifts That Delight. Christmas gifts should reflect that giver and receiver. That's why we take the time to help you put together something special. It could be a selection of cheese and charcuterie that pleases a crowd. Or maybe a cocktail kit with a special spirit, mixer and garnishes. A kit of Deliciouser spice blends or a selection of Spanish wine, tinned fish and olives.
4. Wine Club. Join our Wine of the Month Club for just $75 a quarter. It includes two seats at a quarterly tasting event ($100 value). Sign up on this website. You can also give it as a gift. Just add the recipient's name and email in the notes section when you order online. We have paper certificates available at the store if you would like to add one to your gift.
5. Free Gift Box. Spend $100 and get a free wooden gift box that's decorated by local artist Kristine Moser. A $15 value.
Schedule of December Events
Friday, Dec. 2, 4-9 pm: Jolly Jingle Luminary Night. Free samples of cheese, charcuterie, coffee and wine. Our hot chocolate available for takeout.
Saturday, Dec. 3, 2-5 pm: Select Sellars Wine Tasting.
Saturday, Dec. 10, 10-2 pm: Nordskov Coffee Pop-Up. Awesome craft coffee from a small Whitewater roaster.
Sunday, Dec. 11, 1-3 pm: Breakthru Wine Tasting
Thursday, Dec. 15, 6:30 pm: Story Time for Grown-Ups. Relax and enjoy a story read by Claire Kinder of Hedberg Public Library.
Sunday, Dec. 18, 1-3 pm: Left Bank Wine Tasting
We will have extended holiday hours on Saturday from 10-5 pm and Sunday from noon - 4 pm until Saturday, Dec. 24th. The Market will be open from 10 am - 2 pm on Christmas Eve and closed Christmas Day. We will be open 10-5 pm on New Year's Eve.